6:15 a.m., June 29
State Senator Joel Anderson Endorses Marie Waldron for State Assembly
Marie Waldron, the conservative...make that one of the conservative councilmembers in Escondido, continues to rack up endorsements from fellow San Diego County Republicans.
On Thursday, Waldron announced that state senator Joel Anderson of East County endorsed Waldron's candidacy for state senator of the 75th District, which encompasses parts of San Diego and Riverside counties.
“Senator Anderson has been a great example of the type of legislator I’d like to be; a principled conservative who will never bend on core issues but can still work with others to get things done for our region,” stated Waldron.
Pictured: Marie Waldron
More like this:
- Political entertainment — March 25, 2015
- Smoking, not pot — April 16, 2014
- Bridgepoint's PAC Keeps up Political Pace, Contributes to Paul Ryan — Aug. 14, 2012
- Private Booty at Barona — Nov. 17, 2010
- Extremism in the defense of politics — Sept. 3, 2008