Matt Potter 10:28 p.m., March 6
Hillcrest Farmers Market
Hillcrest Farmers Market is going on right now (9 a.m. to 2 p.m.) at the corner of Normal St and Lincoln St. The market offers organic produce, artisan crafts, flowers, meat, dairy, seafood, and prepared food and juices to eat on the spot.
For a complete and thorough list of vendors, click here. My favorites include Whole Earth Acre herbs and potted plants as well as Salt Farm.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 1 — July 17, 2013
- Bon Odori: Gathering of Joy — July 30, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012
- Tuesday Farmers Markets — July 24, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012