Dorian Hargrove 4:13 p.m., April 24
Hillcrest Farmers Market
Hillcrest Farmers Market is going on right now (9 a.m. to 2 p.m.) at the corner of Normal St and Lincoln St. The market offers organic produce, artisan crafts, flowers, meat, dairy, seafood, and prepared food and juices to eat on the spot.
For a complete and thorough list of vendors, click here. My favorites include Whole Earth Acre herbs and potted plants as well as Salt Farm.
More like this:
- Anatomy of an ad campaign: North by Northwest — July 23, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 5 - Sunday — July 21, 2013
- Bon Odori: Gathering of Joy — July 30, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Oz the Great and Powerful — July 13, 2012