Ruarri Serpa 10:30 a.m., July 31
Tuesday Farmers Markets
Every single day in San Diego, farmers markets are open to the public. Tuesday farmers markets are open in:
- Coronado at 1st & B.- Ferry Landing from 2:30-6 p.m.
- Escondido at E, Grand & Juniper from 3:30-7 p.m.
- Mira Mesa at Mira Mesa High School (10510 Reagan Rd) from 2:30-7 p.m.
- Morena at 1240 W. Morena Blvd from 3-7 p.m.
- Otay Ranch at 2015 Birch Rd and Eastlake Blvd from 4-8 p.m.
- Pacific Beach on Bayard St from Garnet ave to Hornblend St from 2-6:30 p.m.
- UCSD beside the UCSD bookstore on Lyman Lane and Library Walk from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Farmers markets offer organic produce, fresh dairy, juices, meats, seafood, and artisan products. Buying local also supports local farms and vendors.
More like this:
- Restaurants for Hardworking Foodie Freelancers — Oct. 17, 2012
- A San Diego Guide to SXSW — March 5, 2012
- CIF Playoff Pairings — Nov. 12, 2011
- Occupy San Diego Joins Veterans Day Parade, Holds Teach-ins — Nov. 10, 2011
- Week 6 High Five — Oct. 3, 2011