Jeff Smith noon, March 8
Tijuana woman missing, social-media users express concerns for safety of young women
A 23 year old woman in Tijuana who vanished on Saturday, September 1st, is still missing, according to family members. Magaly Salazar Bravo was dropped off by her mother near the Cesun University early Saturday afternoon, but has not been seen since.
Social media users have expressed concerns for the safety of young women across Baja, as two young women were found dead Tuesday near Ensenada. Some Facebook and Twitter users in the Tijuana area are afraid college age women are being targeted.
Authorities have stated that the two cases are the only women who have been reported missing recently and that there is no need for panic.
More like this:
- Family of missing 16 year old Tijuana girl asking for help — Oct. 8, 2012
- Missing Tijuana woman returns home — Sept. 14, 2012
- Baja State Attorney: Missing Tijuana woman is alive — Sept. 11, 2012
- March in Tijuana to raise awareness on missing women — Sept. 8, 2012
- Two more women dead in Baja — Sept. 6, 2012