Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Aug. 19
Bodies of missing women found near Ensenada
The bodies of two young women who went missing near Ensenada on August 30th were recovered Tuesday evening, September 4th. The bodies were recovered on a rural road not far from where they were reported missing.
22 year old Ixchel Leilani Domínguez Carrillo and 20 year old Christy Alejandra Uribe Ortiz, the victims, were visiting Ojos Negros Ranch the day they went missing. The two women never returned from their trip, which is about a 30 minute drive east of Ensenada.
Ensenada.net reported that the bodies were discovered unbound and without physical harm. Dust reportedly covered the bodies which lied about 5 meters apart.
Officials are investigating the incident as a possible double homicide.
More like this:
- 11 year old found in Ensenada after missing for two weeks — June 3, 2013
- Sporadic Ensenada violence shocking community — Oct. 1, 2012
- March in Tijuana to raise awareness on missing women — Sept. 8, 2012
- Two more women dead in Baja — Sept. 6, 2012
- Tijuana woman missing, social-media users express concerns for safety of young women — Sept. 5, 2012