Don Bauder 3:39 p.m., Jan. 31
Family of missing 16 year old Tijuana girl asking for help
The family of a 16 year old school girl is asking for help after she disappeared last month in Tijuana. Katerine Dávalos Muñoz, a native of Tijuana, left for school on September 26th but never returned home later that day.
Katerine is 5 foot 5 inches (1.65 meters) tall and weighs 132 pounds (60 kilograms). She has light brown hair and light brown eyes. She was last seen wearing her navy blue and white school uniform.
A string of young women and school age girls have gone missing or have been murdered in recent months across Baja California. Authorities have stressed that the incidents are not connected and a serial killer is not present in the state.
I will continue to post updates on missing and killed women in Baja California and along the border here and on my personal blog. You can also help by sharing the missing posters I make like the one below on social media sites.
More like this:
- Missing girl — Nov. 27, 2012
- Another teenage Tijuana girl missing — Oct. 9, 2012
- Sporadic Ensenada violence shocking community — Oct. 1, 2012
- March in Tijuana to raise awareness on missing women — Sept. 8, 2012
- Tijuana woman missing, social-media users express concerns for safety of young women — Sept. 5, 2012