Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Aug. 28
Texan fugitive arrested in Tijuana
A United States fugitive was arrested in eastern Tijuana this week after U.S. Marshals collaborated with Baja state police in finding the suspect. Kenneth David Melton, a 56 year old alleged drug trafficker from Texas, was arrested by the international unit of the state police and soon after handed over to U.S. authorities.
The U.S. Marshals work closely with Baja state police in apprehending cross-border fugitives on both sides of the border.
More like this:
- Fugitive nabbed — Dec. 5, 2012
- Chula Vista murder suspect nabbed in TJ — Oct. 5, 2012
- Fugitive wanted for murder arrested in Baja — Sept. 11, 2012
- 55 International Fugitives Captured in Baja During First Half of 2012 — July 23, 2012
- FBI & Baja Police to Up Information Exchange — May 14, 2012