Matt Potter 7:30 a.m., April 27
A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Perfect Family
Sigh. Thank heaven for the Catholic Church, or else who would provide the framework of moral absolutes for true love to dismantle? The trouble starts right in the description: "Suburban supermom Eileen Cleary (Academy Award® nominee Kathleen Turner) has been nominated for the coveted Catholic Woman of the Year Award at her local parish..."
See, Catholics are not supposed to covet. It's right there in the Ten Commandments. Hey-yo! Anyway, stunt casting alert: that's Richard "Thorn Birds" Chamberlain as yet another handsome cleric!
Remember the days when scandalous Catholic stories involved priests sleeping with girls? Hee hee!
My favorite bit:
You're living in sin!
What do you think?
I don't have to think! I'm a Catholic!
See, it's funny because Catholics are stupid.
More like this:
- Trailer Park: Seventh Son — Aug. 2, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for Gangster Squad... — Jan. 2, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Oz the Great and Powerful — July 13, 2012
- Original Willy Wonka Costume Up For Auction — May 2, 2012