Ken Harrison 6:45 p.m., Aug. 23
The Dark Knight Rises: Some Sensuality, Indeed
Word has just come down that The Dark Knight Rises has garnered a PG-13 rating for, among other things, "some sensuality." Hmmmm. Maybe we were right about Bane and Batman...
"Hey Bane, this outdoor dance club is cool, but it's awfully public, you know?"
"I was thinking maybe you and I could get out of here - you know, go somewhere quieter."
"Oh, Bats - do you mean it? I mean, I don't know. I'd love to, of course, but I know how you are about secrets. I don't think I could be with a man who was always hiding his true self behind a mask."
"Bane. For you - only for you - I will take off my mask. I want to be totally open with you. Exposed. Vulnerable."
"Hey, whoa there! You can't just yank it off! It's got a clasp in back!"
Poor Bane, ruining the moment because he's just too darn eager.
More like this:
- Trailer Park: Seventh Son — Aug. 2, 2013
- The Dark Knight Rises: Gentlemen, Start Your Engines — May 24, 2012
- The Avengers Are Posers — April 10, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012
- A Tale of Two Trailers: Bel Ami — April 3, 2012