Cecelia Di Mino 8:38 p.m., March 31
So I'm watching the trailer for the AA drama Smashed...
(Actually, I was watching this version, sponsored by someone called Cieon Movies, but it wouldn't embed.)
And about halfway through, a lil' picture pops up in the upper left corner...
And when I click it, what do I see? That's right, the trailer for the upcoming get-wasted comedy 21 & Over!
Now that's cross-marketing!
So I got to thinking that it might be fun to keep the blender running on high and mix a few quotes from the Smashed trailer with a few images from the 21 & Over trailer...
"I'm going to tell you something. Last night, I ended up smoking crack."
"I think I need to slow down."
"Yeah? I'll help you."
"I have the most amazing wife on the planet."
"Don't take this the wrong way, but I would prefer it if you didn't drink."
"It's hard to live your life honestly, you know?"
"This calls for a celebration. Let's have some Bloody Marys."
"I stopped drinking."
"Oh, are you pregnant?"
More like this:
- A further look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for World War Z — Nov. 9, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey — Sept. 20, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama — Sept. 14, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012