Jeff Smith 6 p.m., Oct. 8
Eastwood Furniture: Only the Beginning
So Clint Eastwood is suing a furniture company for marketing stuff with his name attached. Get it? Eastwood? Oof. Chris Pine, call your agent. You too, James Woods. Elijah Wood - we'll get back to you.
But I'm guessing the real problem is that they're not cutting him in on the profits. There's gold in them thar name-based celebrity-endorsed product hills! Remember Jon Hamm's John Ham?
Just think of it! Charlie Sheen carwax! Driving and Winning!
Denzel Washington Laundry Detergent! For when you're washing a ton of laundry!
Jim Carrey-on luggage!
Russell Crowe's-feet reducing cream!
Will Smith-brand anvils! Okay, that's a reach. I'll keep working on it.
More like this:
- Eastwood and ex dig wife swapping? — Sept. 5, 2013
- Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set. — Aug. 31, 2012
- Clint Eastwood does not want a free one. — Aug. 31, 2012
- Dotty Harry makes RNC's day — Aug. 31, 2012
- Jerry Lewis to Judge American Idol?! — July 11, 2012