Dorian Hargrove 7:30 p.m., Feb. 21
So, What Are You Doing Tonight?
If you somehow never manage to find yourself wandering the sunshiney Prado in Balboa Park, hearing the sweet strains of violins emanating from some cool upstairs interior, and then slipping in to sit and listen to the San Diego Youth Symphony during one of their rehearsals, well, what's the matter with you?
What's that? You'd sooner watch Stephen Colbert sing show tunes than sit through a glorified piano recital? Well, you're in luck! (And you'll get another chance on Sunday!)
But the really big news is tonight's grand reopening of the Coronado Village Theater. I know I'll be there, and so will Mr. Marks. Reports to follow if you can't make it, but we know you can make it. We believe in you.
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose — June 24, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Zookeeper, Part 3 — June 22, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Zookeeper, Part 1 — June 22, 2011
- Roundup: Girls with Swords, a Cautionary Tale — June 15, 2011