Robert Bush noon, July 5
Clint Eastwood does not want a free one.
As Mr. Marks has noted, Clint Eastwood gave a helluva performance at the Republican National Convention. And lo and behold, the Internet has responded as the Internet does, although I rather prefer Mr. Marks' decision to use Mr. Eastwood's old movie lines to shed light on his political acumen. With that in mind, I humbly present this classic scene from Eastwood's masterful western, Unforgiven.
More like this:
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set. — Aug. 31, 2012
- Dotty Harry makes RNC's day — Aug. 31, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012