Ken Harrison 6:45 p.m., Aug. 23
Nice work, Mr. Trailer Editor: "You're gonna get yourself and everyone under your command killed" gets spoken right over a shot of Mr. Doomed Redshirt running scared:
And it's not in the trailer, but what about this line from the synopsis?
" As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death..."
You mean like this one?
Besides that, not much to report besides the BRAAAAHM and Benedict Bandersnatch. Except someone please remind me why it's okay for JJ Abrams to simply plunder iconic film moments?
More like this:
- A closer look at the trailer for Man of Steel — Dec. 12, 2012
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Cloud Atlas — Oct. 18, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012