Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Feb. 12
Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set.
Okay, just one more on this whole "Clint Eastwood, politically conservative movie star" thing. I was looking back on Unforgiven, and I remembered that Morgan Freeman was Eastwood's co-star in that film. Now, Morgan Freeman is not a Republican. In fact, he gave an interview a while back that, well, let's let the picture do the talking. Here, the Kid plays the part of Piers Morgan. Freeman's line is from the interview; Eastwood's is from his RNC speech.
More like this:
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- Clint Eastwood does not want a free one. — Aug. 31, 2012
- Dotty Harry makes RNC's day — Aug. 31, 2012
- 2016: Obama's America: Who's the Target Audience? — Aug. 28, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012