5 p.m., May 26
Russell Crowe is Noah - RIGHT!
Y'all know that Russell Crowe is starring in Darren Aronofsky's Noah picture, right? Right!
Man, so good to know that even back in the day, fingerless gloves were righteous. Also, I like to think that his little chest pouch there contains a healthy dose of the ancient equivalent of Dramamine.
But mostly, the whole "looking off into the distance at some unseen something" aspect of this FIRST LOOK publicity shot puts me in mind of nothing so much as Bill Cosby's classic Noah sketch:
Here's the original:
And the sequel:
More like this:
- Dept. of supercuts we'd like to see — Jan. 3, 2013
- The Continuing and Ever-Expanding Wonder of YouTube — Jan. 11, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman, Part 1 — Nov. 11, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Russell Crowe Is So High Right Now — Oct. 6, 2011
- Big Screen Stomach-Bug Blog: Part 1 — July 4, 2011