Vincent Farnsworth 6:30 p.m., Oct. 1
The Movie-Studio Logo Quiz: A New Beginning
I wanted so much to bring you a holiday edition of The Movie-Studio Logo Quiz, but alas, all I could unearth were two unique brands from Christmas movies. They lead off this installment which also includes a pair of Martys, a movie that doesn't smell anywhere near as bad as the dime store after shave that spawned it, three Leos, and for the first time in the history of the quiz, no Joe Dante!
For those new to the game, the rules are simple. Each of these one-shot logos represents a film. It's up to you to match the studio emblem with the movie it opens. Good luck!
More like this:
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz III: The Heretic — Nov. 14, 2011
- The Crazy Credits, Crawls, and Cautionary Warnings Quiz — Sept. 30, 2011
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz: The Final Confrontation — Sept. 27, 2011
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz: The Adventure Continues — Sept. 19, 2011
- More Fun with Studio Logos! — Sept. 14, 2011