Content for Monday, April 15, 2013
- Café Madrid: Two Austrian gentlemen compare coffees
- Stepfather of autistic man gave testimony in abuse trial
- Victim of $5 million embezzlement speaks to the judge
- Alexander Salazar Fine Art's pop-up galleries make their way to Downtown’s north end
- Review: The Company You Keep
- Reporter, laid off by U-T, wins Pulitzer Prize
- For-profit college to pay $700,000 fine for falsifying records
- 14 homicides in Tijuana over seven days
- Song X tribute at Villa Musica
- Do "speak no evil" obits inform readers?
- Eight arrested in Vista minor decoy tobacco operations
- Mayor Filner proposes cutting City Attorney budget. City Attorney responds with $2,500 gift to Republican Party
- Escape to the Central Coast (2 of 2)
- Food truck operators accuse the City of San Diego of harassment in new lawsuit
- FOLLOW US, DAMMIT!
- The Further Adventures of Hedda Gabbler at Diversionary
- Zaid Abu Hamdan brings his shorts to MoPA
- Sea World seeks to increase interest in IPO by opening Shamu: Blood in the Water
- The diarrhea of Justin Bieber
- Hotel moguls spent $19,000 lobbying in Filner funding war, report says
- Parma Cucina Italiana
- Missing 19 year old Tijuana woman sought
- General Atomics website spoofed by drone protest group
- Carlos Quentin drops appeal of suspension
News & Stories
Neighbors say high speeds not atypical
A young male driver uprooted two stop signs, a street sign, and a large collection mailbox before he crashed into a block wall of a neighborhood sign at the Mariners Point housing development in Carlsbad ...
Vista brewing company going with a dual name approach.
Gdańsk, Wrocław and more hard-to-pronounce Old World treasures.
A scenic train ride landed us in Gdańsk, at the edge of the Baltic Sea. Our apartment is 60M2. It's basically a two-bedroom apartment with a large living room that includes a third-floor balcony. I ...