Don Bauder 1:26 p.m., Aug. 2
Missing 19 year old Tijuana woman sought
Martha Lucía Cruz Macleod has been missing since March 22nd
Authorities in Tijuana are asking for help in locating a missing 19 year old woman. Martha Lucía Cruz Macleod has been missing since March 22nd, when she left Tijuana for the city of Puebla. Authorities have stated that Martha was leaving to visit her father, yet there is no evidence if she ever made it out of Baja California.
Puebla lies in the interior of Mexico, about 1.5 hours southeast of Mexico City.
Missing persons in Baja California and other border states have at times been located in the United States. Missing persons sometimes travel to the U.S. without warning, as well as becoming victims of illegal human trafficking.
If you have any information on Martha, please call the Center for Missing Persons at (664) 104-28-00 extensions 2956 or 2957. You can also call the anonymous tip number 089 if you are in the Tijuana area. If in the United States you can contact K. Mennem at 619-306-7730 or by email at email@example.com and he will forward information to the proper authorities.
More like this:
- Missing eight year girl old sought in Tijuana area — June 19, 2013
- Baja authorities searching for missing 11 year old girl — May 23, 2013
- Tijuana municipal police being trained by U.S. instructors — Oct. 19, 2012
- Another teenage Tijuana girl missing — Oct. 9, 2012
- Family of missing 16 year old Tijuana girl asking for help — Oct. 8, 2012