Content for Friday, November 23, 2012
- CIF Semifinals Scoreboard
- Double dose of after-party benefit shows
- Pal&Drome: All This Time
- Dig a hole: Deborah Raffin
- Ambulance influence chasers
- Veg'n out in Tijuana
- Colin Clyne going Down to the Wood for CD release party Nov. 30
- Put the fork down and find an event
- Potential payday
- Thinking inside the box – Part 2
- Manj kreyol
- SDSU: crime abounds
- Thanksgiving? You gotta be joking
News & Stories
A chain-link fence, lots of scaffolding, and a face-lift now separate would-be shoppers from the soon-to-open Point Loma Grocery Outlet in Midway Towne Center. "Point Loma Grocery Outlet is coming!” read a recent company Facebook ...
Another store in the Otay Ranch Center mall will be closing its doors soon. Coldwater Creek, an upscale women’s clothing store, and Coldwater Creek Spa, a full-service salon, will be going out of business on ...
Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast donned herself “Bratty B” in her rowdy yet sweet debut Crazy for You. She wrote catchy teen love songs that included her cat Snacks and a bunch of weed. But ...
Mike Watt and his loyal Missingmen landed in San Diego for a second time this year to deliver an encore performance of the band's rock opera Hyphenated-Man. The trio tore into the piece with a ...