Jeff Smith noon, March 8
Double dose of after-party benefit shows
Both of The Goods Shows after parties continue to raise money for Outdoor Outreach
Although there's still plenty of time to catch the local shopping/music/art over at The Goods Show, the musical action will last well into the post-midnight hours tonight, November 23, at two separate after parties supporting the main event.
Pal&Drome's (self-described) electro-funk madness:
Then roll on over to the after-after party at 10pm at Whistle Stop Bar (2236 Fern Street) which kicks off with blues-rock band The Hollerin followed by rock-n-roll girl duo Dirty Sirens & a set by DJ Juice.
Both bars are donating 10% of all sales on this not-so-Black Friday to Outdoor Outreach, the cause hand-picked by The Goods Show.
More like this:
- Twin Shadow and Wynn: free show downtown — Sept. 19, 2013
- The Bancroft: Secret Fun Club, Innerds, and Hot Nerds — Aug. 6, 2013
- Buenasolasfest brings Baja's finest to the beach — May 28, 2013
- Halloween party: Gonjasufi, Skrapez, Crimekillz, and Batwings — Oct. 22, 2012
- Pal&Drome Wants You to Stop Worrying and Dance — Nov. 7, 2011