Content for Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: 39.4% of BC Offenses Committed Carrying Weapons; Use Extreme Caution Moving Money
- Todd Reynolds @ Space 4 Art
- Baja & Border News Translations: Cold Weather to Continue; Student Vacation Begins
- Baja & Border News Translations: GPS Installed on Garbage Trucks; Only 8 Days Remain to Pay Utility Fines
- Coronado: Avenue Liquor's BLT...in Chaldean?
- Mexico increases minimum wage for 2013
- Like Uncle, Like Nephew. Bob Filner's nephew follows in his footsteps.
- Bank robbery suspect arrested in Imperial Beach
- Horny Hollywood hacker headed to hoosegow
- Revised route for Big Bay Balloon Parade
- Plancha Baja Med: a popup dinner in North Park
- MACSD gives you a chance to "Play with a PGA Tour Pro"
- Eavesdropping on the classics
- Street Style University Heights: Chukka Boots
- Ramona Street Style: All I want for Christmas
- Hanukkah humbug as Lindsay Lohan nixes Bar Mitzvahs
- Happy Holiday Bowl, Bridgepoint!
- Baja & Border News Translations: Rosarito Fiscal Crisis Closes Libraries
- Deportation numbers dropping
- San Diego city council to appeal $1.1 million religious school verdict
- Combat Childhood Obesity in San Diego
- Foreclosures continue to fall in San Diego
- Suspicious person going door-to-door in Encinitas
- San Onofre restart decision may come in March, repair engineers testing wrong tubes
- All hail the waffle king!
- Fantastique Orchestra
- Farmers' Market: your own personal fisherman
News & Stories
Over 237,000 adolescents returned by U.S. in 2011
In a December 17 posting on El Sol de Tijuana’s website, it was reported that a member of the PRI political party stated that a reliable database must be created to keep track of children ...
A "Bizzare Foods"–like quest in Siem Reap.
While on a recent visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia, to see friends, I got to know my tuk-tuk (taxi) driver rather well and relied on him to take me places most tourists don’t get to ...
Experience the Alps in first class at Gstaad Palace.
Built in 1913, Switzerland’s Gstaad Palace is an icon of Old World charm. By the ‘50s the posh hotel was attracting an international jet set, playing host to singers like Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald. ...
Here come some condos
The Fourth Avenue Professional Center in Bankers Hill is no more. Boarded up and overgrown with weeds, the Spanish-style building with a clay-tile roof will soon be remodeled into a condo complex in the Park ...
Every employer’s crazy about a sharp-dressed man… … (or woman.)
Wear little or no cologne or perfume. What smells good to you may not smell good to the interviewer.
There is no greater feeling than the satisfaction you get from helping people resolve a dispute.
Cast-iron pipes at risk?
Some Imperial Beach residents who own beachfront condominiums are worried. They say they have been complaining to city hall for months after high-tide water started pooling in an area of beach that was rebuilt with ...