Walter Mencken 6:15 p.m., Feb. 28
Hanukkah humbug as Lindsay Lohan nixes Bar Mitzvahs
She's the shikse dream, the kind of farblunget nafke most 13-year-old Jewish boys doven for, yet Lindsay Lohan refuses to do Bar Mitzvahs.
Why? The gig couldn't possibly be any more embarrassing than Liz and Dick.
TMZ reports that a North Carolina company called 123 Talent, an agency "trying to pimp her out for small-scale" personal appearances, offered to book LiLo at your wedding or Bar Mitzvah.
No fees were mentioned.
Poor Lindsay. How must it feel to have people think that your career is such that it forces you to bypass Carnival Cruises and head right to weddings.
Hey, I saw Lindsay Lohan at the grand opening of a new Ralph's. She was greeting customers as they walked in.
Sources close to the situation have Harvey and the gang convinced, "Lindsay NEVER signed a deal with 123 Talent and never agreed to let them represent her in any way."
123 told TMZ that the offer was genuine, but Lindsay's team has since "decided to go in another direction."
Insert your own cause for a "Hiyo" or "Hey now!" here.
More like this:
- A closer look at the red-band trailers for InAPPropriate Comedy and Movie 43 — Jan. 7, 2013
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Man of Steel — Dec. 12, 2012
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012
- Rosie O'Donnell Criticizes Lindsay Lohan for Playing Liz Taylor in TV Biopic — April 24, 2012