5 p.m., Aug. 25
I ran into 28-year-old, Heidi Hoffman at Lestat's in University Heights. She wore a Zara military jacket paired with Urban Outfitters jeans and suede Chukka boots. Hoffman runs her own small business called Triple Cream Bakery.
Her least favorite style trend are Flip flops. Her current favorite wardrobe item is her striped sailor shirt.
La Mesa resident Michael Chandler, bought his Chukka boots at Target last season.
"I scored because they were only $17. This year they are selling them for $40." The 21-year-old graphic artist told me.
I spotted Chandler leaving the Vons on University Ave. carrying flowers and a box of chocolates.
“They’re for my wife.” He told me.
Chandler’s shirt is from Urban Outfitters. His Jeans are Tilly’s and his cardigan is from Target.
For Christmas, he is hoping for a canoe. “I have my eye on a pair of boots too,” Chandler said.
More like this:
- Street Style: Military inspired fashion — Jan. 24, 2013
- Street Style, worst trends of 2012: mom jeans and mullet dresses — Dec. 25, 2012
- Street Style: The Gaslamp — Dec. 21, 2012
- Street Style PB: Grunge with a modern twist — Dec. 19, 2012
- Street Style: Horton Plaza mall rats — Dec. 13, 2012