Dorian Hargrove 8 p.m., Dec. 11
The closest I ever got to a golf course was Paramount's The Caddy.
I don't know a PGA from an X-BOX 360 EIEIO, so it's best that we let the press release (and MACSD's Mike Newton) do most of the talking.
Come on and join the fun, folks, and enter a chance to “Play with a PGA Tour Pro” at the Media Arts Center San Diego raffle party!
The drawing will be held Thursday night, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, at the Media Arts Center, 2921 El Cajon Blvd.
The $25 raffle tickets are no longer on sale, so if you missed your shot, here's a chance to compete for free.
If you RSVP you can participate in the "Longest Drive" video game competition. Each contestant will have a chance to swing for free on an XBOX 360. The longest drive of the evening will win a 2013 PGA Tour Farmers Insurance Open Sycuan ProAm spot at Torrey Pines in January. Street value: $2,700.
You must contact Mike Newton (619-342-5309 or email@example.com) to enter.
Did I mention there will be a 21+ hosted MacAllan Scotch and Stella Artois Bar?
Answer the phone, Mike.
More like this:
- Digital Gym open for business — April 9, 2013
- November workshops at Media Arts Center San Diego — Nov. 8, 2012
- North Park's Boulevard Nights to showcase films from MACSD's Teen Producers Project — Sept. 4, 2012
- Media Arts Center's September Schedule Offers a Trio of Technology Workshops — Aug. 27, 2012
- Spring Into Cinema with the Media Arts Center April Workshops — March 27, 2012