Dave Rice 11:30 a.m., Dec. 9
Ramona isn’t exactly a mecca for fashion. On Monday afternoon I spotted dozens of sweat pants, a whole lot of pale denim jeans, more Christmas sweatshirts featuring Frosty the Snowman and Santa than I could count, and Ugg boots on just about every resident's feet.
Ashley’s favorite wardrobe items are her Miss Me jeans She is also a big fan of surf brands. Her favorite is Volcom.
On her Christmas wish list this year are a pair of slate gray Steve Madden Troopa boot.
I found Brittnee working at the Ramona Starbucks. Her glasses are fake, a Party City buy, and her earrings were found in an abandoned jewelry box in the parking lot of Starbucks (yikes!).
Brittnee is a big fan of earrings—“Anything to spice up my work uniform,” she told me.
For Christmas this year all she is asking for are some Christmas themed earrings. Britnee’s favorite San Diego store is the Pink Zone.
More like this:
- Street Style: Military inspired fashion — Jan. 24, 2013
- Street Style, Fashion Valley: It's all about the details — Dec. 31, 2012
- Street Style: The Gaslamp — Dec. 21, 2012
- Street Style: Horton Plaza mall rats — Dec. 13, 2012
- Street Style, Chula Vista: Same boots, $100 price difference — Nov. 27, 2012