Content for Friday, December 7, 2012
- Tom and Denzel
- Indie holiday Party in South Park
- Blind Burro: Busy being born
- RIP Spirit drummer Ed Cassidy: w/ Spirit in San Diego concert archive
- Balboa Park December Nights
- Lit + art holiday party
- Norv Turner's $1.2 million beach pad
- Neighborhood news
- Mural furor, continued!
- People vs. Parking Garage
- Nursing battle to court
- SDSU blows out UCSB
- New gadget
- This is no drill!
- Walter Mencken's Almost Factual Christmas gift recommendations #2
- Coyote hunts and Burning Man showers up for fair board backing
- Opening this week
- Capturing the Wonder of Women
- Tour de Cheesesteak: stage 8
- Looking for singles?
- Cops will be watching
- Unemployment rate falls
News & Stories
A 16-year-old Eagle Scout candidate from St. Charles Church Boy Scout Troop 211 is going to fix a tripping hazard outside the lifeguards' entrance to the Dempsey Holder Safety Center. The Imperial Beach City Council ...
On December 3, drivers on Interstate 8 west saw an addition to the picture of district attorney Bonnie Dumanis on the 14-foot tall, 48-foot wide billboard near the El Cajon Boulevard exit. On the billboard ...
The coast was stark and abandoned. We'd discovered a natural wonder with no foot traffic – a landscape of vibrant colors and fluid sunsets that belonged in a watercolor. Before my eyes, the Black Sea ...
Seventeen years ago I put on Scott Walker’s album Tilt for the first time; the real-life Phantom of the Opera began to sing as I watched a storm overtake a city center, from my picture ...
Matt Vasquez for president! That’s what I was thinking as Delta Spirit rocked House of Blues on election night, giving fans of the band a much needed break from politics. Delta Spirit delivered a full-throttle ...
A project to enhance and upgrade O.B’.s main lifeguard station with a bronze statue is being suggested for the lawn adjacent to the tower on Abbott Street. At the December 5 Ocean Beach Planning Board ...