Various Authors 1 p.m., July 30
Balboa Park December Nights
Balboa Park December Nights ushers in the holiday season! Tonight from 5-10 p.m., and Saturday, December 8, from noon-10 p.m., the park will be transformed to celebrate the winter season.
"Revelers can watch top-notch musical and dance performances, enjoy delicious and diverse food choices and help spread a heavy dose of holiday cheer." In addition to performances by the San Diego Junior Theatre and the San Diego Civic Youth Ballet, the House of Pacific Relations Cottages and shops within the Spanish Village will be open. And the annual Santa Lucia Procession will be held at the Plaza de California.
Balboa Park December Nights draws over 300,000 visitors each year, so make sure that you arrive early to find parking. The event is free, but bring a little cash in case you decide to buy food or gifts!
More like this:
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- Holiday gifts at Lux Art Institute — Dec. 19, 2012
- Weekend arts and crafts — Dec. 9, 2012
- Indie holiday Party in South Park — Dec. 7, 2012
- Lit + art holiday party — Dec. 7, 2012