Eve Kelly 8:30 a.m., Aug. 20
I love South Park. Its home to my favorite local boutique: Bad Madge & Company, my favorite bar: Hamilton’s (the guy that works the door looks like Popeye), and The Big Kitchen-my favorite cafe.
Today I had lunch at the Station Tavern where I ran into Sarah. She wore a dress that I covet:
Name: Sarah Frontiera
Occupation:Works at the Station and is a student at The University of Oxford.
Sarah scored her dress at a pop-up boutique located next to Anthropologie in Fashion Valley Mall. She paid a measly $20 for it.
More like this:
- Street Style: UTC Mall — Jan. 8, 2013
- Street Style Clairemont: It's All About the Details — Sept. 13, 2012
- Street Style Santee: Thrift Stores and Cowboys — Sept. 10, 2012
- Street Style: Balboa Park Revisited — Sept. 7, 2012
- San Diego Street Style: Anime Girls — Sept. 3, 2012