Terry Hertzler 9 p.m., Nov. 26
Name: Jennafer Grace
Occupation: Stylist/Designer (Her Website) and works at Bad Madge & Co in South Park
Style Icon: Aging Starlets like Liz Taylor. Jennafer is drawn to vintage 1970's looks.
What I love about Chelsea is that she is effortlessly cool. She reminds of the girls I went to High school with that managed to make our wool uniform skirts look trendy. Chelsea's outfit is simple, yet she still looks stylish . A lot of it has to do with the small details: her braided belt, the pop of color in her shoes, and her cuffed jeans.
Occupation: Works at the Rose Wine Pub in South Park
Favorite Wardrobe Piece: A red Vintage 1940's Dress. "The woman that owned it first must have been my body double becasue it fits me perfectly."
More like this:
- Street Style, Encinitas Farmer's Market — Aug. 30, 2012
- Street Style Fashion Valley: Mall Rats — Aug. 29, 2012
- Ocean Beach Street Style Revisited: Hippies Galore — Aug. 16, 2012
- Street Style, Friday Night in the Gaslamp — Aug. 6, 2012
- La Jolla Street Style: All About the Details — Aug. 1, 2012