Matt Potter 1:30 p.m., Feb. 9
My brother used to rock a magician mustache. He showed up to my sister’s wedding with one and my grandmother told him to shave his face or else. He did because my grandmother is a fiery Irish woman and it’s best not to anger her.
Personally I am a fan of the magician mustache. I am amused by them.
Owen, pictured below, told me that thanks to his stache random people often ask to take his picture. Yesterday I was one of those random people.
Name: Owen Walker
Favorite Wardrobe Pieces: His Levi’s 511 jeans and his addidas shoe, because “They’re not ugly.”
I had to take a picture of Owen’s adorable family. His wife Melinda just gave birth to their son, Oliver, on September 11th. Melinda is a cosmetologist at Denise Barrow, a salon and boutique downtown.
Name: Nicole Lettow
Occupation:Stay at home mom
Favorite Wadrobe Piece: Her Hudson Jeans
More like this:
- Street Style, worst trends of 2012: mom jeans and mullet dresses — Dec. 25, 2012
- El Cajon Street Style Revisited: Labels — Sept. 14, 2012
- Street Style El Cajon: Face Tattoos, Motorcycles, and Comic Books — Sept. 7, 2012
- Street Style: Balboa Park Revisited — Sept. 7, 2012
- Street Style, Friday Night in the Gaslamp — Aug. 6, 2012