Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., Dec. 5
Next Tuesday and every Tuesday from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., Whistle Stop (2236 Fern St) hosts Friends Chill, where people can enjoy games like Battleship, Uno, Scrabble, Boggle, and Jenga. Whistle Stop also has pool, darts, and mellow tunes including Bjork, Boards of Canada, Miles Davis, and Coltran.
There is now a Super Nintendo console hooked up to project on to a bigscreen. Games include Mario Bros, Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, Zelda, and many more. There is no cover for Friends Chill, but it is a 21+ hangout.
More like this:
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch it! — Dec. 27, 2012
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- Brave: Why I'm Worried — June 18, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012