Don Bauder 9:30 a.m., July 28
Star Wars Night
Tonight The Range Kitchen & Cocktails (1263 University Ave) in Hillcrest hosts their monthly dinner theater. In celebration of Comic Con, which starts tomorrow, The Range will play Star Wars on the projector screen and up to 8 HDTVs with surround sound. The menu includes cage free, grass fed proteins, and farm fresh produce in addition to craft beers, cocktails, and wine.
"Arrive at 8:00pm to settle in before the movie showing promptly at 9:00pm. The Range has been known to surprise guests with impromptu performances by local artists and guest participation is highly encouraged. Dress the part and be ready to experience Star Wars in a way that no galaxy has seen before," welcomes The Range. Reservations can be made online.
More like this:
- 70+ great ways to celebrate the holidays — Dec. 4, 2013
- Chef Brian Malarkey judges ABC's The Taste — Jan. 17, 2013
- FilmOut 14 Runs May 30 - July 10 at Birch North Park Theatre — May 24, 2012
- Watch the Oscars and Help Send Kids to Camp — Feb. 9, 2012
- Latino Film Festival Announces August's Cinema en tu Idioma Lineup — July 6, 2011