Ian Pike noon, Dec. 5
This week from Monday through Thursday (September 17-20) South Bay Drive-In (2170 Coronado Ave) features action and horror on their three screens. At 8:30 p.m. Lawless, The Possession and Resident Evil: Retribution will play, and at 10:35 the drive-in will screen The Bourne Legacy, The Expendables 2, and Total Recall. If you watch one of the scarier films, chase it with something like The Expendables so you don't get nightmares (then again...).
Guests are welcome to watch in their vehicles or bring comfortable outdoor seating. Admission buys you an entire night of films. The cost for adults is $7 and $1 for kids 5-9 years old. Cash only.
More like this:
- Scenes you probably won't see at tonight's opening of the San Diego Film Festival — Sept. 26, 2012
- Meet The 3 Stooges, Peter Lorre, Bette Davis, and more in person! — Sept. 17, 2012
- 4 films @ Santee Drive-In — Sept. 14, 2012
- Subtitles for dummies — Sept. 10, 2012
- Labor Day movies at drive-in — Sept. 3, 2012