Ed Bedford 4:30 p.m., Sept. 2
Scenes you probably won't see at tonight's opening of the San Diego Film Festival
On (in?) the other hand, three times would make it a trend!
But seriously, tonight marks the opening of the San Diego Film Festival, which bigger than ever this year.
More like this:
- A closer look at the trailer for The Tall Man — Oct. 26, 2012
- Celebrity Yarmulkes — Oct. 1, 2012
- San Diego Film Festival opens with locally based remake of 1954 classic On the Waterfront — Sept. 26, 2012
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012