Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Oct. 27
San Diego Film Festival opens with locally based remake of 1954 classic On the Waterfront
A Mayoral Candidate - Struggling to Keep His Honor!
A Media Mogul - Who Will Stop at Nothing!
A Real-Estate Developer - With a Stranglehold on the City!
A Professional Football Franchise - That Might Leave Town!
They All Have an Appointment to Keep - On the Waterfront!
More like this:
- Who will rule Mayor Faulconer? — Sept. 22, 2014
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- As part of 10-year celebration, SanDiegoCityBeat dings Reader cover stories. — Aug. 24, 2012
- The UT San Diego Memo, Illustrated — April 26, 2012
- Manchester Messenger Gets Meta — Jan. 30, 2012