Matt Potter 2:30 p.m., March 10
Big Screen Stomach-Bug Blog: Part 1
Not that you needed to know, but I spent most of last week fighting a nasty stomach bug, and mostly losing. Friday and Saturday were the worst. To help ease the pain, I watched movies that had most likely been uploaded illegally onto YouTube. So there I was, delighting in The Third Man (and its attendant BBC documentary!), when I got this pop-up ad:
Dear YouTube: SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
Frankly, I don't like the way Major Callaway is looking at me. It's almost as if there's more at stake here than just a few videos being distributed on the black market...
More like this:
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition. — Sept. 14, 2012
- There Is Something Haywire About Releasing the First 5 Minutes of Haywire — Jan. 12, 2012
- Big Screen Stomach-Bug Blog: Part 2 — July 4, 2011
- So, What Are You Doing Tonight? — June 23, 2011
- Catholic Geekery at Pixar — May 13, 2011