Don Bauder 7:30 p.m., Aug. 30
The Continuing and Ever-Expanding Wonder of YouTube
Apparently, Two Thousand Maniacs is the picture for which H.G. "Godfather of Gore" Lewis would like to be remembered. And so naturally, it's available on YouTube. Along with The WIzard of Gore and The Gore Gore Girls. Oh, and also the worst movie ever made, Plan 9 From Outer Space.
And of course, the Criterion Collection edition of Alec Guinness's Tunes of Glory:
And Kirk Douglas in Stanley Kubrick's Paths of Glory:
Something for everyone. Legal? Who knows? Someone remind me why anyone leaves their houses any more?
More like this:
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition. — Sept. 14, 2012
- Tough Guys vs. Stand-Up Guys: compare and contrast. — Sept. 13, 2012
- Free movies of the week: dead and undead edition. — Aug. 31, 2012
- New feature: free movies of the week. — Aug. 24, 2012
- Overheard at Disney: "Hey guys, remember when we were cool?" — Aug. 23, 2011