Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
Well, the Three Stooges have been getting a lot of play around these here parts of late, what with the 70th anniversary of Casablanca coming up and all.
So I thought maybe I'd join in by posting video of a recent encounter I had with some disappointing Stooge marketing material in the lobby of Reading's Grossmont Center theater.
Disappointing, not in concept, but in execution. I'm pretty sure these things are supposed to pop back up after you punch 'em - just like the Stooges!
Of course, the kids do it better:
More like this:
- Free movies of the week - the kids are most definitely not all right edition — Sept. 21, 2012
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition. — Sept. 14, 2012
- Give Your New Car that Old Stooge Smell with the Larry Fine Air Freshener™ — July 24, 2012
- "I've got a bad feeling about this." — May 16, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose II — June 24, 2011