Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., March 25
Well, the Three Stooges have been getting a lot of play around these here parts of late, what with the 70th anniversary of Casablanca coming up and all.
So I thought maybe I'd join in by posting video of a recent encounter I had with some disappointing Stooge marketing material in the lobby of Reading's Grossmont Center theater.
Disappointing, not in concept, but in execution. I'm pretty sure these things are supposed to pop back up after you punch 'em - just like the Stooges!
Of course, the kids do it better:
More like this:
- Today is Scorsese's birthday! — Nov. 17, 2012
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition. — Sept. 14, 2012
- Tough Guys vs. Stand-Up Guys: compare and contrast. — Sept. 13, 2012
- New feature: free movies of the week. — Aug. 24, 2012
- Video Tyme: Premiere of The Super Dentists Strike Back at Vista's Krikorian Theater — Aug. 22, 2011