Vincent Farnsworth 7:30 p.m., April 24
Zoo worker trampled after horrible pun about newborn elephant.
Elephant caretaker crushed by herd leader and new mama Swazi after making terrible pun to visiting mayoral candidates.
"At long last, we can all stop worrying about the elephant in the womb."
More like this:
- San Diego Zoo readies pugnacious pachyderms for War Elephant exhibit — March 25, 2014
- Sunroad developer announces plan to name 9-foot Centrum Park easement "Filner Alley" — Aug. 23, 2013
- Democratic San Diego mayoral candidate Bob Filner trampled after horrible pun about murderous elephant. — Aug. 29, 2012
- Newt Finds Black Support in San Diego — Feb. 16, 2012
- CA-52 West Blocked by Elephant as La Jollans Attempt to Stop Obama's Fundraising Visit — Sept. 26, 2011