Ian Anderson 3 p.m., Sept. 25
Zoo worker trampled after horrible pun about newborn elephant.
Elephant caretaker crushed by herd leader and new mama Swazi after making terrible pun to visiting mayoral candidates.
"At long last, we can all stop worrying about the elephant in the womb."
More like this:
- Sunroad developer announces plan to name 9-foot Centrum Park easement "Filner Alley" — Aug. 23, 2013
- District 8 Councilman Alvarez clarifies clarifying statement — Jan. 7, 2013
- Mayor Sanders endorses Carl DeMaio for mayor during zoo visit — Oct. 1, 2012
- Democratic San Diego mayoral candidate Bob Filner trampled after horrible pun about murderous elephant. — Aug. 29, 2012
- False Advertising — July 18, 2012