Bob McPhail 9:30 a.m., Sept. 3
I spotted Bear, the man pictured above, while I was walking down Main Street in El Cajon. He was inside Undisputed, a martial arts gym. He was holding an adorable toddler. The combination of his face tats paired with the curly haired child cuddled up in his arms was a bizarre one.
Name: Bear Brown
Occupation: Muay Thai Fighter and Stay at Home Dad
Name: Coral Luhnow
Coral works at two popular El Cajon locations: The Harley Davidson Store on El Cajon Blvd and at the Hot Seat Hair Salon off Broadway Ave. Her favorite wardrobe pieces are pencil skirts and pretty rompers. She loves anything 1950’s inspired.
I’m not going to lie; I was suprised over the number of grown men inside Comics-N-Stuff in El Cajon at 1pm on a Friday afternoon. A group of dudes stood near the front counter deep in conversation over their favorite comic book heroes. I found it odd. Kevin Rummage, an employee of the store, was nice enough to allow me to snap his photo. Kevin is 34 and has worked at Comics-n-Stuff for 14 years. His current favorite comic is an image book called The Manhattan Project.
More like this:
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Three: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Two: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day One: Photo Report — Oct. 19, 2012
- Live music at old school Comic Fest, Oct. 19 - 21 @ Town and Country Resort — Oct. 17, 2012
- Comic Fest Oct. 19- 21: '70s Comic Con founders launch new/old convention — Oct. 15, 2012