Ian Anderson 11 a.m., Oct. 27
When I told Micah to put her LOUIS VUITTON purse down because I didn’t want it in the photo, she was amused.
“You want me to leave my $800 purse in the grass?”
Here’s the thing, I am vehemently against purses and any type of clothing covered in labels. What’s the point? Why become a walking advertisement? You shouldn't have to announce that your purse is expensive. The craftsmanship and details should do that.
I’m done ranting.
Pictured: Micah Ross
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
Favorite Brands: LOUIS VUITTON and Tory Burch.
I took one photo of Micah with the purse.
More like this:
- Celebrity Yarmulkes — Oct. 1, 2012
- Street Style: Rosarito — Sept. 27, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey — Sept. 20, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama — Sept. 14, 2012
- Street Style Clairemont: It's All About the Details — Sept. 13, 2012