Brandon Hernández 1 p.m., March 28
Yesterday while enjoying a cup of coffee I saw these two stroll past me:
I was entertained by the guy's fork earing and his friend's jet-black roots. I had no idea at the time that the man in plaid was Robert Cromeans, a local hair-styling icon. The woman handed me their cards before rushing off to lunch.
Robert Cromeans, Global artistic director for Paul Mitchell and owner fo Robert Cromeans Salon Group
Mary Cuomo, Stylist at Robert Cromeans Salon
Before I took a photo of Sonja she told me that she was going for a 1990's witch look with her outfit. I think she pulled it off.
Name: Sonja Lueschen
Occupation: Sonja owns her own Etsy store called Sunday Girl Finds. She stocks her online shop with rare vintage finds. I'm in love with nearly all the dresses Sonja has listed. She spends most mornings scouring local thrift stores in search of merchandise. Sonja's favorite thrift stores are located off Broadway and J in Chula Vista.
More like this:
- Street Style Encinitas: The wannabe Tinkerbelle — Feb. 4, 2013
- San Diego Street Style: Best of 2012 — Dec. 26, 2012
- Street Style, Carlsbad: The off-duty Santa — Dec. 4, 2012
- Street Style, Golden Hill — Oct. 26, 2012
- Ocean Beach Street Style Revisited: Hippies Galore — Aug. 16, 2012