Don Bauder 3:01 p.m., Sept. 27
I stopped into Graffiti Beach on Fern St. in South Park today in search of a dress for a 1990’s theme party I am attending. While there, I ran into Ilse Valfre, a well-known illustrator and model from Sonora, Mexico. Ilse has been featured in magazines such as Nylon and Seventeen.
Name: Ilse Valfre
Favorite Wardrobe Piece: Ilse's current obsession is turbans
Ilse was at Graffiti Beach doing a photo shoot for their upcoming holiday magazine.
Ilse’s hand-studded shorts and top are by Shegreetstheday, a line from local designer Jane Domingo. Her scarf is from San Francisco based brand,Stolen Sunday. Her accessories are from Beatrice Holiday. The bracelet is made from a bike chain. All items can be purchased at Graffiti Beach.
Isle’s dress is made by 8,000 Nerves, a LA based brand. It isn't in stores yet, but come December Graffiti Beach will have it in stock.
More like this:
- San Diego Street Style: Best of 2012 — Dec. 26, 2012
- Street Style, worst trends of 2012: mom jeans and mullet dresses — Dec. 25, 2012
- Indie holiday Party in South Park — Dec. 7, 2012
- Street Style: Rosarito — Sept. 27, 2012
- Street Style: Coronado — Sept. 18, 2012