Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
El Dorado Cocktail Lounge (1030 Broadway Ave) celebrates summer with a live comedy hour at happy hour on Saturday, June 30. DJs Adam Salter and Gabe Vega will also spin. This contemporary rustic lounge boasts a selection of over 25 beers ($4-9), 13 whiskeys ($6-30), and 5 signature cocktails for $5 during happy hour.
The Moscow Mule is handcrafted with vodka, lime, ginger, and bitters. One of their newest summer cocktails, Going Back to Mezcali, is made with mezcal, reposado tequila, honey syrup, and orange bitters. The live comedy hour is free to the public.
More like this:
- San Diego Craft Beer & Cocktail Showcase at El Dorado — June 29, 2013
- Happy Hour: that transcendental space between drinking too early and drinking too much — April 3, 2013
- Dub Dorado vs. Trill: Them Lost Boys & Whiskey Pete — Jan. 30, 2013
- El Dorado Summer Cocktail Menu Release Party — June 13, 2012
- Here's the Deal: El Dorado — Aug. 18, 2010