Daniel Powell 10:04 a.m., March 26
San Diego Craft Beer & Cocktail Showcase at El Dorado
Downtown cocktail lounge hosts 12 breweries, 6 cocktail bars, and music for an indoor/outdoor
Craft drinks are all the rage these days, and to celebrate America’s Finest City’s finest beverages, prominent craft cocktail lounge (suspenders and all) El Dorado will be hosting the San Diego Craft Beer & Cocktail Showcase on Saturday, August 3.
Following last year’s sold-out event, Dorado’s downtown parking lot will feature 12 craft brewers, food trucks, an art walk, DJs, live music, and a celebrity dunk tank.
Inside, get muddled with 6 guest cocktail bars, who will be mixing up signature drinks that you can chase down with samples from local spirit makers.
Limited $20 presale tickets include 10 beer tastings and 2 cocktails.
The Lost Abbey
Craft & Commerce
Bourbon & Branch
More like this:
- El Dorado rebrand — July 2, 2014
- Moonshake is back from space — Oct. 9, 2013
- Dub Dorado vs. Trill: Them Lost Boys & Whiskey Pete — Jan. 30, 2013
- All My Friends: from Tijuana to Brooklyn — Sept. 18, 2012
- El Dorado Summer Cocktail Menu Release Party — June 13, 2012