Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
East Village craft cocktail lounge El Dorado is celebrating the release of their summer menu on Tuesday, June 19 with $5 drinks all night, free Frito pies, and live music from local jazz outfit Bully, Kid Wonder, and DJ All Good.
If you miss the debut of the Stanton brothers' (owners of El Dorado and Craft & Commerce in Little Italy) newest creations, cocktails are $5 until 9 p.m. daily.
El Dorado Summer Menu Release Party
Tuesday, June 19 – 9 p.m.
El Dorado Cocktail Lounge - 1030 Broadway – East Village
More like this:
- San Diego Craft Beer & Cocktail Showcase at El Dorado — June 29, 2013
- Dub Dorado vs. Trill: Them Lost Boys & Whiskey Pete — Jan. 30, 2013
- New Year's Eve Enchantment Under the Sea Dance at El Dorado — Dec. 27, 2012
- Sweet Cheeks at El Dorado — Dec. 19, 2012
- Trill Aims to Give More Than Just Nods — July 1, 2012