Chad Deal 2 p.m., Nov. 22
Tijuana Police: 389 Alleged drug dealers arrested in August
According to Tijuana municipal police officials 389 suspected drug dealers and smugglers were apprehended in the city during the month of August. Deputy police commander Alberto Licona Castellón spoke at a news conference on Tuesday, September 11th, discussing the results for August.
Alongside the arrests police seized 967 bundles of marijuana, 13 marijuana plants, 2,918 doses of methamphetamine, 9 doses of cocaine, 537 doses of heroine, and 34 psychotropic tablets. Castellón stated that the majority of the marijuana seized was being carried by mules intending to cross with the drugs into the United States.
More like this:
- Authorities seize over one ton of marijuana from Tijuana residence — May 11, 2013
- Tijuana rounds up 14 drug dealers overnight — March 6, 2013
- Ensenada stash house busted — Oct. 2, 2012
- Over 1.5 Tons of Pot Seized in TJ — June 18, 2012
- Border News: Drug Sellers and Sex Offender Arrested — June 16, 2011