Corina Zaragoza 11:30 a.m., Sept. 1
Ensenada stash house busted
Baja state police busted a drug dealer and stash house after an arrest was made in Tijuana on Monday, October 1st. Police apprehended a man in central Tijuana with a small package of marijuana after a surveillance operation. Germán Cardona Ramirez, a 36 year old from the state of Guanajuato, led authorities to the stash house where his drugs were supplied from.
State police and military officers descended on a house in southern Ensenada (green X on map below) and found an approximate 410 kilograms (903.9 pounds) of marijuana. No arrests were declared from the stash house bust.
Crime has shocked the usual peaceful coastal city of Ensenada in recent months, leading to the removal of the chief of municipal police.
More like this:
- Texan fugitive arrested in Tijuana — Oct. 27, 2012
- Sinaloa Cartel Weapon Stash Seized — Aug. 12, 2012
- Another Huge Pot Bust, 22 Tons Seized at Checkpoint — June 21, 2012
- Over 1.5 Tons of Pot Seized in TJ — June 18, 2012
- Over 7 Tons of Marijuana Seized in Baja — March 6, 2012