Walter Mencken 11:31 a.m., Feb. 1
Café Needed Here!
Man, if I had the money…
The Sofia Hotel (150 West Broadway) which used to share the historic 1928 building with Greyhound, now has a lotta space freed up, since Greyhound left for their new, smaller site at 12th and Imperial.
The corner space, specially, is crying out for a sidewalk-oriented café.
More like this:
- Grapes and Hops: New eatery on Market? — Nov. 2, 2012
- Souper Barrio! — Nov. 2, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012
- Currant: Affair on Broadway — May 2, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Perfect Family — May 2, 2012